lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

Post 6 - My favorite Festivity



My favorite festivity is halloween or All Saints' Eve, It's celebrated on october 31 in a lot on christians and many non-christians countries. Halloween traditions originated from ancient Celtic harvest festivals particularly the Samhain, a celebration for the end of harvest season and the begining of winter. 
In Chile, Halloween activities include dress-up halloween costumes, travel from house to house asking for candys, visiting haunted attractions like "Cementerio Metropolitano" and  tell horror stories.

I really like this celebration because every year I play pranks with my friends and we see horror movies. It's an entertaining day. Another reason because I really like this celebration it's cause the name of my favorite music band is based on halloween, and they have a song called "Halloween" that is about this festivity.

I my opinion, this festivity is very enjoyable because there is a lot of activities to do, the costumes are very cool and the decorated house very well.


"Meet the others at the store,
Knock on other people's door
Trick or treat they have the choice
Little ghost's are makin'lotsa noise (...)"
Listen 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario