lunes, 2 de octubre de 2017

Post 4 - My Best Friend

My best friend is called Andrea. She was my neighbor for twelve years and she is some year young than me (so I call she "little sister"). We never go to the same school, but we shared a lot of time together. We like to play music, so we expend a lot of time learning and practice songs. Also we like to cook, but we are'nt good at cooking so we cooked a lot of strange disgunsting meals 

I really appreciate her friendship, she is a very funny and friendy person. Andrea is the kind of person who can cheer up the sadness day. I feel lucky to meet she and share a lot of great moments.

Now she lives very far, because she is studyng engineering in a  university in north of Chile, but we meet every summer with our other friends to play music together and share stories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario