martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

Post 5: A photograph



What you see in this photograph is the Himeji Castle located in Hyogo, Japan. This photograph is part of the book "Maravillas del mundo" and it was taken by Michael Yamashita, a professional photographer. This book was given to me by a special person, and allowed me to meet a lot of beautiful and interesting places.


This castle is very beautiful, and is also one of the most important national treasures of Japan, which has remained in good condition for many years, so it has been used in many films of historical representations of Edo period or Tokugawa period, or in famous films like James Bond.

Why did I choose this photo? Because one of my dreams is to visit many parts of the world that are important for the history of humanity, I am also very interested in the stories of medieval Japan.

… and which places would you like to visit?

1 comentario: