lunes, 2 de octubre de 2017

Post 3 - My Favorite piece of technology

I really like technology, because it's a important component in ours lives. We can talk with friends who are far away, we can watch movies and listen to music everywhere, and we can research about everything. 

My favorite piece of tecnology it's my videogame console: a nintendo 3ds. I bought it four years ago, but I have worked so hard for a big time to get the money. With my videoconsole I can listen music, see videos and play videogames with my friends everywhere. It allow me to have fun even when I'm alone. I use it every day, when I travel to my house, before sleep and when I have a friend get-together. 

My life without my videoconsole would be strange, because I'm used to use it in my long travels to my house.

1 comentario:

  1. Really interesting!! I don't know if use this piece of technology of my phone XD I understand your feeling

    ResponderEliminar