viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2017

Post 8 - A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester



This semester I have been fascinated with a natural disasters related class and psychosocial interventions on this natural disasters.

The class is really interesting, we review different disasters that have occurred in our country (like earthquake of 2010) and the around the world (like tsunami in Thailand), and we discuss the interventions that have been made in this situations. For example, we talked about the Chaitén volcano and how the people returned to their homes.

We have also investigated about different disasters and give our personal opinion on this. I researched about how older adults lives natural disasters. It was very interesting and entertaining information. The objective of the class is teaching us how to act in crisis situations, which it’s quite relevant considering the current Chilean context and the accelerated world in we live.

After the readings and the classes, I really liked this class. I would like to work on similar interventions in the near future

2 comentarios:

  1. Everyone told me about this subject, I really wanna take them the next semester

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this subject, I will thing of take it :D

    ResponderEliminar